Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php on line 1099

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php on line 1104

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php on line 1124

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php on line 4787

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php on line 4793

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php on line 4805

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in GFWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
__construct()
instead. in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4722

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feature-policy/src/Policy_Headers.php on line 87

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5921

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/security-headers/security_headers.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6035

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/security-headers/security_headers.php on line 82

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-content-security-policy/includes/WP_CSP.php on line 464

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms1818/common.php:1099) in /home/jfccoopc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-content-security-policy/includes/WP_CSP.php on line 487
Car – Jollibee Foods Corporation Employees’ Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Car

CAR LOAN

A. Guidelines and initial requirements:

  1. Maximum loanable amount is 90% of the Market Value (Dealer’s Price). The remaining 10% will serve as Equity, to be shouldered by the member/borrower, and must be paid upon granting of the loan.
  2. Interest is 10% per annum (diminishing computation), payable up to 5 years.
  3. Maximum loanable amount is P3M.
  4. Charges:
    1. All processing of documents such as chattel mortgage and annotation will be charged to the member/borrower.
    2. Service Charge is fixed at P3, 000.00.
    3. Loan Guarantee Fund will also be collected (1% of the loan amount).
  5. Proceeds if approved will be in check, payable to the Car Dealer.
  6. Payable thru Post Dated Checks or Salary Deduction.

B. Eligibility:

  1. At least 6 months Coop member
  2. With at least P100k shares.

C. Documents Required:

  1. Fully filled-up JFC COOP Loan Form
  2. Buyer Information Sheet
  3. 2 latest payslips
  4. Photocopy of Company ID, front and back
  5. Any Government-issued ID
  6. Chattel Mortgage
  7. Comprehensive Insurance in favor of JFC COOP

D. Forms

 

VAN RENTAL

JFC VanRental Brochure-InsideSpread

Forms: