A. QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
The membership of this Cooperative is open to all natural persons, Filipino citizen, of legal age, with capacity to contract and, within the common bond and field of membership described as follows:
- Regular Member – open to all regular employees of Jollibee Foods Corporation, its affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- Associate Member – regular employees of JFC franchisees and employees of JFC Coop, including but not limited to retirees, resigned employees and dependents’ members up to the first degree of affinity or consanguinity. Provided, further, that said retirees, resigned employees, and their dependents shall have proof of income and capacity to pay, subject to the rules and regulations that may be promulgated by the Board of Directors.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
Membership shall commence upon full payment of Membership Fee. As a general rule, a full pledged member must have the following:
- Approved application for membership
- Certificate of Completion of the prescribed Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES).
- Subscribed and paid the required minimum share capital and membership fee.
- Provided, than an associate member, who meets the minimum requirement of membership, continues to patronize the Cooperative for two (2) years, and signifies his/her intention to remain a member shall be considered a regular member.
C. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MEMBER
- Pay the installment of his share capital subscription as it falls due and to participate in the capital build-up and savings mobilization activities of the Cooperative.
- Patronize the Cooperative’s businesses and services
- Participate in the membership education programs
- Attend and participate in the deliberation of all matters taken during general assembly meetings.
- Observe and obey all lawful orders, decisions, rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors and the general assembly.
- Promote the purpose and goals of the Cooperative, the success of its business, the welfare of its members and the cooperative movement in general.
D. RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS
- Avail himself of the services of the Cooperative, subject to certain conditions, as may be prescribed by the Board of Directors.
- Inspect and examine the books of accounts, the minutes books, the share register, and other records of the Cooperative during reasonable office hours.
- Secure copies of Cooperative records/documents pertaining to the account information of the concerned member.
- Such other rights and privileges as may be granted by the General Assembly.
E. MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING (MIGS)
- Paid the membership fee and the value of the minimum shares required for membership.
- Not delinquent in the payment of his share capital subscriptions and other accounts or obligations.
- Not violated any provision of this By-laws, the terms and conditions of the subscription agreement, and the decisions, guidelines, rules, and regulations promulgated by the Board of Directors and the general assembly.
- Completed the Continuous Education Programs prescribed by the Board of Directors.
- Participated in the affairs of the Cooperative and patronized its businesses in accordance with Cooperative’s policies and guidelines.
- Membership Application – Regular
- Membership Application – Associate
- Member’s Dependent Application
- Membership Conversion
- Mambership Amendment Form
G. Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES)